Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hey Krista! What's in your pencil case?


Seeing as how my blog about pens, it only makes sense to show off the pens I carry around in my pencil case, right?

Click below to see the kinds of pens & other writing utensils I use the most!


The Pencil Case
I bought my pencil case a couple years ago at Artbox, an Asian stationary store at the Irvine Spectrum Center.  The cat design is printed on canvas but there is also a plastic backing to keep the case rigid. My favorite things about this case is that it has two zipper pockets, which is perfect for organizing my pens.

In the smaller, front pocket, I keep all my black ink pens and any other writing instruments that aren't colored. I use the second pocket for all my Sarasa Clip pens, that I talked about in my previous post and few other things.

 





First Pocket: Black Ink & Frequently Used
  • Skinny plastic eraser
  • 0.5mm HB, Pentel lead refills
  • Fine point Sharpie
  • 0.28mm Uni-ball Signo UM-151 Gel Ink Pen
  • 0.7mm Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Pen
  • 0.5mm Zebra Sarasa Clip Gel Ink Pen
  • 0.7mm Uni Jetstream Ballpoint Pen
  • 0.38mm Uni Jetstream Ballpoint Pen
  • Fine Point Ballpoint Pen from Daiso Japan
  • 15cm stainless steel ruler
  • 0.5mm Zebra Tapli Clip Mechanical Pencil
  •  





 Second Pocket: Colors! & Other Important Things 
  • Orange headphones
  • 32GB Flash Drive
  • Post-it mini tags
  • Double Sided Highlighter
  • 0.5mm Zebra Sarasa Clip Pen
  • 0.28mm Uni-ball Signo UM-151 Gel Ink Pen - Sky Blue
  • 0.28mm Uni-ball Signo UM-151 Gel Ink Pen - Emerald











Of course, these are only the pens that I carry around in my backpack!  I have plenty more on my desk and around my room that I will eventually post about on my blog. 

I'm planning to make "Hey! What's in your pencil case?" a semi-weekly post featuring the pencil cases of fellow pen enthusiasts, so look out for another one soon!


Hope you enjoyed the post & Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This Jake doesn't have hands, he has tentacles. But I'm sure he could use a pen if he tried.

      Delete