Saturday, March 22, 2014

Review: Zebra Sarasa Clip Gel Ink Pen in Cobalt Blue, Light Pink, & Red Orange - 0.5mm

Hey everyone!
Sorry for the lack of posts this past week or so.
But I am back after a long, relaxing spring break and a very hectic week of project work.

I have already reviewed the Sarasa Clip pens, so click the link if you want an in depth review.
This review will only cover these three new colors I picked up a couple weeks ago at a Japanese store.


As I mentioned in the first review, I absolutely love how bright the colors are in these pens.
I love all three of them, but the cobalt blue is the color I use most frequently.  The color is what I typically think of when I see blue inked pens -- or in America at least.  Japanese blue-ink pens are much darker.


One reason I have so many of these pens is to help organize my notes and planner.  Having multiple colors helps me prioritize and format things in a similar way that I would on a word processing program -- or on blogger!
But another reason is because I just really like colors.
I mean...look how pretty!  haha.


I found them at a Japanese dollar store for $2.00, but you can also find them online on Jetpens.com and other online retailers. 

They are well worth the money, if you're in the market for some new pens.



No comments:

Post a Comment